The last blog

It's so sad to say goodbye, this is the last blog and I know that a lot of you will miss this activity. Write and read the comments for the other classmates, in my case I laught a lot with some of these.

The themes for the blog were so interesting and what  I liked to do most in this class, was write. The theme that i really liked was the last that was about music and I would like to include some others like favorite food or about  the experience in a travel

For the future I would like to include the option to not do one of the blogs or can do one of the blogs in the house.
That we made all the semester was a very good experience, I think that the blog was important to progress a lot in some habilities like write with the correct words and verbs in the phrase.

I'm so sad because I have almost no comments in my blog, I hope that my classmates don't hate me. And in one of the blogs only one person read that. But I dont care, life goes on jajaja and that was a very good activity, that's the important part.
My thanks to Benji for the disposition to correct the blogs and another for my friends that read the blogs.

             

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares