My favorite movie: Interstellar

One of my favorites hobbies is watch movies, so it was a difficult decision to choose a favorite movie, but the one I chose is Interstellar. The film is set in a future in which humanity is at risk of disappearing so they have to find a new planet. In general, I really like movies about space travel but Interstellar shows interesting situations that could happend in a trip through space, such as the relativity of time, experience what a fifth dimension would be like or being able to see a black hole from very close. My favorite character is Joseph Cooper, who decides to risk everything in order to save his children and humanity from extinction, and his role is played by Matthew McConaughey.
I would recommend this movie because the plot keeps you in constant suspense, there are facts that at first you can’t understand but in the end they leave you really surprised when you know why they happened. In addition you learn a lot of knowledge about the space and the film was made by the famous Nolan brothers.





Comentarios