The ABC of Modern Agriculture

This semester I had a very interesting subjetc. When I chose this I must say that I loved it since I saw its name, I asked for some opinions and it was the ideal for me, it was called The ABC of Modern Agriculture: Basic Notions of Agronomic . In this course we had classes given by different professors who spoke on various topics related to agriculture for example, on the cultivation of fruits, the care of soccer fields, the fertilization of plants, how to make compost, learn about how it is done the wine. In this subject we had to sow and care for a coriander plant for the entire semester, to which we had to take pictures to follow up, along with this we made a visit to the Antumapu Campus where we go to a blueberry greenhouse and we could go to a in vitro cultive .
This subject I liked a lot because I learned a lot of things, I've always liked this topic, for a while I wanted to study agronomy so I was attracted to know a little more about this. It was also a subject that was very different from those that have Public Administration, but still there were themes about which one was related, once I had to make a presentation about the drought in Petorca and in addition to talking about environmental factors, I related with the institutions public. I recommend this subject a lot.


Comentarios

Entradas populares