My favorite artist: The Weeknd

He was born in 1990 in Toronto, Canada. He is a singer, compositor and producer. He started to become more famous in 2010, when he started to upload songs on Youtube. 
His first album was Kiss Land, released in 2013 and Beauty Behind The Madness in 2015, the second album, I think that give him a lot a fame in all the world

His third album is  Starboy,released in 2016, this had singles like the popular song I feel it coming ft. Daft Punk, Party Monster, Starboy and Die You. This is my favourite album, because it has a very different styles in his songs, a lot of variety of sounds, and very good lyrics. 

He collaborates with artists like Ariana Grande, Lana del Rey, Kendrick Lammar and Drake and in a song for Fifty Shades of Grey

I really love this artist because he has a very special style, amazing songs with fabulous lyrics that make me listen a lot of times.


In 2017 he came to Lollapaloza Chile, and I was so sad because I could't go to his presentation, but there are  some rumors, that say that in 2019, he could come to this festival again, I hope that this is true, I make all the possible to go. 
Resultado de imagen para the weeknd









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares