who i am?


Hi, my name is Manuel Gonzalez an i have to tell some interesting thing about my life. Im twenty years old, my birthday was the wednesday of this week, i was born in Independencia, Santiago, but i have lived all my life in Peñaflor, a beautiful  town near  Santiago, i studied in three diferents schools before i have to come to University,where i study public admistration, this is my second year here, and im so happy and hope to be a very good profesional. 
I live with my mom and dad, im their only child, we live in a small house and we dont have a pet, and im so sad about that because one of dreams is to have a dog.
I dont have a lot of hobbies but i love to cook,watch TV and series in Netflix and i dont play any sports, but i like to run. 
My dream is travel to Tokyo and New York.  



.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares