Something that change my life


Hi my friends, technology is something that changes our life in a lot of ways, in these times we have a lot of piece of technology in our houses, like the computers, the smart tv's, our smarthphones, but for me there are some objects that changed my life. I have a very old laptop and it's so slow and heavy, the last year when I  had to come to the university it was so difficult to carry in my bag. So I decided to buy a tablet, an ipad specifically, its so light and easy to transport, this does almost the same works as the laptop, so I use this every day, to watch movies, to write in classes ,to do homework, because this has Word, PowerPoint, a lot of programs, I can listen to music even make a call. I really love this object because this can do the same things as my laptop and my smartphone. I don’t know how I can do without this, now its so important for my daily routine. I really recommend  and its not so expensive. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares