almost teacher




Hi everyone, when I was a child I had a lot of dreams jobs, one of that was to be a chef, I really loved watch people cooking and I spend a lot of time reading magazine and books of food. I always dreamed of with a very big and famous restaurant.
When I had to choose my career I was so confused but in humanistic careers, I wanted to be history teacher with all my heart but somethings made change about this option. I talked to my pillow and I made some decisions, I really don’t had the enough vocation to be a teacher, in one argument with my mom I realized of that. So another option that I had was public administration and in the final days of applications I knew for a friend that our school is going to do a conference, I came and when this finished I think that this career this was a very good option so I applicate in this. I’m so happy here, I love that the career had a lot of different subjects and with very good teachers
In a future I would like to work in my municipality and work in a with a very high position.


Entradas populares