A very special costume




This photo is so special to me because it reminds me of a very special experience of my life. The person that took this photo i dont remember very well but maybe one of my friends that was supporting my campain or one of my partners of the list.
The moment of the photo is very important to me because that was the first time that  I a took a risk like that, competing for a very important position in my school.  That was in the High School, in the eleventh grade, that week was so hard and intense because we really made a very good campain and that is that reason that you can see me with that costume of a dinosaur
I really like this photo because shows me as a person  with no fear be ridiculous in public, a lot of people wanted to have a picture with me, i felt so famous jajaja
All the effort that i made those days, it was worth it, my team won that election with very big difference of votes.The costume worked !!!!

                                             La imagen puede contener: 5 personas, incluido Manuel Gonzalez Catalan, personas sonriendo, personas de pie y niños

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares